ARES 70041 | 1/4-inch Drive High Torque Offset Quick Release Micro Ratchet | 72-Tooth Gearhead with 5 Degree Sweep
ARES 70041 | 1/4-inch Drive High Torque Offset Quick Release Micro Ratchet | 72-Tooth Gearhead with 5 Degree Sweep by ARES at Sevices Plaisirs. MPN: 70041. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Unbeatable For Hard To Reach Fasteners The ARES 1/4-inch Drive Offset Micro Ratchet was originally designed for automotive use in today's
Unbeatable For Hard To Reach Fasteners
The ARES 1/4-inch Drive Offset Micro Ratchet was originally designed for automotive use in today's increasingly compact engines, but it's also a huge asset to anyone who works on electronics, household appliances, industrial machines, Steinway pianos, weapons, fine calibration, medical and dental equipment, sound and lighting equipment, door handles, and more. With a high-strength Chrome Vanadium steel handle and Chrome Moly steel ratchet gear, you'll get 43 ft./lbs. of torque with only 5 Degree sweep, you can tackle the most common jobs with confidence.
- Includes: 1 pc. micro ratchet
- 1/4-inch drive
- Handle constructed of Chrome Vanadium steel
- Ratchet gear constructed of Chrome Moly steel
- 5 Degree sweep
- 43 ft./lbs. of torque
- 72 tooth gearhead
- Ratchet head is only .7 inches wide, perfect for hard to reach or confined spaces
- Quick release button
- Easily change direction with reverse lever
Features & Highlights
- DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS: This ratchet was originally designed for automotive use in today's increasingly compact engines. The 72-tooth ratchet is perfect for tight spaces and needs only 5 Degree swivel arc, while the high-strength Chrome Vanadium steel handle and Chrome Moly steel ratchet gear provide 43ft/lbs of torque. The chrome plated polish helps prevent corrosion and rust in harsh environments.
- QUALITY: The head of the ratchet is only .7 inches wide. Fine tooth ratcheting is required for close quarters and with only 5 Degree swivel, that is exactly what you get. Lower quality options use a lower tooth count and higher degree swing arc which may add to the frustration of trying to work in a confined space. This will fit in the smallest area you can find use for it.
- COMMON APPLICATIONS: This ratchet is unbeatable for anyone that works on equipment with hard to reach fasteners like engines, electronics, household appliances, electrical, industrial machines, aerospace, Steinway pianos, weapons, fine calibration, medical and dental equipment, sound and lighting equipment, door handles, and more.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES screwdriver, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we're proud to help this great organization.
|Item Size:||3.6 x 6.7 x 6.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||2 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|