General Tools 139B Internal Pipe Wrench, 1/2-Inch
Huge Savings Item! Save 12% on the General Tools 139B Internal Pipe Wrench, 1/2-Inch by General Tools at Sevices Plaisirs. MPN: GN139B. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. General Tools Internal Pipe Wrenches are designed to rescue HVAC and plumbing professionals from broken pipe threads, plugs and fittings. The
GENERAL TOOLS - THE PRECISE TOOL FOR DOING THE JOB EXACTLY RIGHT. Offering over 1,000 tools, we’re proud to provide tradesmen, craftsmen and DIYers around the world with a broad range of affordable, specific-purpose mechanical hand tools and precision measuring and inspection tools.
For inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Department at 212-431-6100. We strive to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction.
WORK SMARTER, MEASURE BETTER & BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH GENERAL TOOLS
Features & Highlights
- General Tools Internal Pipe Wrenches are designed to rescue HVAC and plumbing professionals from broken pipe threads, plugs and fittings
- The machined and heat-treated cams easily grab on to broken pipe fragments lodged inside the other pipe
- The hex-shaped bodies are made from alloy steel and can be used with open- or closed-ended wrenches
- General Tools Professional Series Wrenches conform to government specifications GGG-W643b for size and weight
- The pipe sizes are marked on each wrench, this internal pipe wrench size is 1/2 inch
|Item Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.25 x 2.13 x 2.13 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.27 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.9 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|